I have another easy and healthy recipe for you! I love cooking with veggies because so many of them taste good with others. The variety of tastes all at once, BAM! This sandwich is an example of one of those BAM moments where all the flavors mesh together and make you so happy that you are enjoying such a delicious meal, and don’t even mention it’s healthy, people will be going wild (haha). Let’s begin!
And again, most of the recipes I post are very interchangeable. Don’t like one of the ingredients? Switch it for another. This is just how I make it, but feel free to put your own twist on it!
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 slices of bread (I used Organic Eureka bread)
- Bell pepper
- So I like to make my avocado into a guac texture instead of just slicing it, so start by mashing yours in a bowl. Slice the onion and tomato and add to your liking. Mix until smooth and creamy. Tada!
- Place your two slices of bread into the toaster for a little crunch (optional)
- Cut up half of your regular sized bell pepper (if you have mini ones, cut up 2 or 3). I cut them into long thin slices to fit onto the bread
- Cut a couple slices of cucumber (5-6)
- Now take your bread out of the toaster, take your avocado spread and put some on either slice; it will help hold the other ingredients into the middle.
- Now place some washed arugula onto one of the slices of bread
- Then press the cucumber slices into the same slice on top of the arugula
- Press the peppers down into the other slice onto the avocado
- Put the two toast slices together and cut your sandwich in half
- Enjoy the yummy Club Sandwich you just made!